Coordinators appreciate all the help they can get! Here are some ways you can give your school’s Coordinator a hand:
- Always send your Box Tops to school in bundles of 50.
- During big submission times (October and February), ask your Coordinator if there's anything you can do to help.
- Offer to make copies of collection sheets to hand out at school.
- Help your Coordinator organize Box Tops collection contests.
- Most of all, remember to thank your Coordinator for all they do.
Are you interested in becoming a Coordinator, too? Talk to your school’s Coordinator to see if they’d like to team up, or contact your school’s administration.