NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. MANY WILL ENTER, FEW WILL WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Sponsor. General Mills Sales, Inc., One General Mills Blvd., Minneapolis, MN 55440.
Administrator. Arrowhead Promotion & Fulfillment Co., 1105 SE 8th Street, Grand Rapids, MN 55745
1. Eligibility. The Box Tops for Education Coordinators Rock Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. In order to enter, you must be a member of BoxTops4Education.com and currently registered as a Box Tops for Education Coordinator for a school that is enrolled in the General Mills Box Tops for Education™ Program (the “BTFE Program”) for the 2015 - 2016 academic school year prior to your entering. Registration is free. If your school is not enrolled in the BTFE Program, contact your school and suggest they enroll in the Box Tops for Education Program by visiting http://www.boxtops4education.com. Employees of Sponsor, Administrator and any of their parent and affiliate companies as well as their immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings and children), regardless of where they reside, and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter. The Sweepstakes is subject to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to be bound by these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
2. Timing. The Sweepstakes begins on April 4, 2016 at 12:00:01 a.m. Central Time ("CT") and ends on May 2, 2016 at 11:59:59 p.m. CT (the "Entry Period"). For the purposes of this Sweepstakes a day ("Day") is defined as a calendar day beginning at 12:00:01 a.m. CT and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. CT. Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
3. How to Enter. To receive one (1) entry, during the Entry Period, visit http://www.boxtops4education.com/earn/sweepstakes/2016/coordinator (“Sweepstakes Site”), log into your Coordinator account and complete and submit the entry form (the “Entry”), with a valid school address (P.O. Boxes are not permitted) and designate the BTFE Program school you wish to receive the prize ("Designated School"), subject to BTFE Program rules. Limit: One (1) Entry per person/email address per day.
Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Released Parties (as defined in Section 8, below) are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, damaged, incomplete, invalid, un-intelligible, garbled, delayed or misdirected Entries. In the event of a dispute as to any Entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder. For a copy of these Official Rules, please print them from the Website.
4. Potential Winners Selection. Administrator will select one hundred (100) potential winners (each a “Potential Winner”, collectively “Potential Winners”) at random on or about May 4, 2016 from all eligible Entries received. By entering, you grant permission to be contacted by Sponsor by mail, email or telephone in connection with the Sweepstakes. You must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. A Potential Winner is not an official winner (“Official Winner”) until Potential Winner’s eligibility has been verified and Potential Winner has been notified that verification is complete. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor will not accept screen shots or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process. If Sweepstakes Site fails for any reason, any Entry during that time will be deemed a defective Entry and is void and will not be honored.
5. Verification of Potential Winners. In addition to the releases and other requirements set forth within these Official Rules, at Sponsor’s discretion, each Potential Winner (parent/legal guardian if Potential Winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release (unless prohibited) (collectively an "Affidavit"), which must be received by Sponsor within five (5) days of the date notice. In this situation, if a Potential Winner cannot be contacted, fails to execute and return the Affidavit within the required time period, or prize is returned as undeliverable, or he/she refuses his/her prize for any reason, that Potential Winner forfeits the prize and Sponsor will select an alternate winner by random drawing from all remaining eligible entries. If any potential Winning School and/or potential Winner is found to be in violation of the Official Rules of the BTFE program, Box Tops Online Program and/or these Official Sweepstakes Rules, Sponsor shall have the right, but not the obligation, to disqualify such potential Winning School and/or the potential Winner..
Ten (10) First Prizes: each Official Winner’s Designated School will receive 200 Bonus Box Tops and each Official Winner will receive a Box Tops for Education prize pack. Prize pack includes one (1) of each of the following items (all with the Box Tops for Education logo): iPad case, notebook, grey fleece blanket, and backpack. Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of each First Prize: $131.00.
Fifty (50) Second Prizes: each Official Winner’s Designated School will receive 200 Bonus Box Tops and each Official Winner will receive a Box Tops for Education prize pack. Prize pack includes one (1) of each of the following items (all with the Box Tops for Education logo): white t-shirt (adult size medium or small), ceramic coffee mug, and lunch bag. Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of each Second Prize: $55.00.
One Hundred (100) Third Prizes: each Official Winner’s Designated School will receive 200 Bonus Box Tops and each Official Winner will receive a Box Tops for Education prize pack. Prize pack includes one (1) of each of the following items (all with the Box Tops for Education logo): white t-shirt (adult size medium or small), reusable tote bag, and a water bottle. Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of each Third Prize: $46.00.
Total ARV of all Prizes: $8,660.00. Bonus Box Tops will be credited directly to the BTFE account of each Official Winner’s Designated School, subject to the BTFE Program guidelines, available at www.boxtops4education.com. No Bonus Box Tops prize will be awarded to any individual Official Winner.
Odds of winning are based on the number of eligible Entries received. No cash or other substitution, assignment or transfer of any prizes permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component with cash or another prize of comparable or greater value. The Official Winner's Designated School is responsible for all (if any) federal, state, and local taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Prizes will be awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied offered by Sponsor. Limit: One (1) prize per person/Designated School.
7. Publicity. Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each Official Winner's consent to Sponsor's use of that Official Winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration
8. Release. By receipt of any prize, you agree to indemnify Sponsor and its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/Sweepstakes agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parents and affiliate companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any losses, damages, rights, claims or causes of action of any kind (collectively “Losses”) that Released Parties may incur in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of your participation in the Sweepstakes or from your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize awarded in connection with the Sweepstakes.
9. General Conditions. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. No more than the stated number of prizes in these official rules will be awarded. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or who acts in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
10. WARNING. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limited Liability. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any aspects of the Sweepstakes; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the announcement of the prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; or (5) any injury or damage to you or to other persons or property which may be caused from your participation in the Sweepstakes and/or your downloading of any materials related to this Sweepstakes. If for any reason your Entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, your sole remedy is another Entry in the Sweepstakes.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, you agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York..
14. Winner List. For a list of Winners or a copy of these Official Rules, go to http://www.boxtops4education.com/earn/bonus-winners. Official Rules and a list of Winners will be available for 60 days following the end of the Sweepstakes.