NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Timing. The Sweepstakes begins on August 21, 2017 at 12:00:01 a.m. Central Time ("CT") and ends on August 31, 2017 at 11:59:59 p.m. CT (the "Entry Period"). For the purposes of this Sweepstakes a day ("Day") is defined as a calendar day beginning at 12:00:01 a.m. CT and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. CT. Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
2. Eligibility. Only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years or older at time of entry. In order to enter, you must be a member of BoxTops4Education.com and currently registered as a Box Tops for Education Coordinator for a school that is enrolled in the General Mills Box Tops for Education™ Program (the “BTFE Program”) for the 2017 - 2018 academic school year prior to your entering. Registration is free. If your school is not enrolled in the BTFE Program, contact your school and suggest they enroll by visiting http://www.boxtops4education.com to learn more. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of Sponsor and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, judging organization, and each of their immediate family members (spouse, parents, children, siblings and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or persons living in the same household, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. The Sweepstakes is intended for viewing in the United States only and shall only be construed and evaluated according to United States laws.
How to Enter. To receive one (1) entry, during the Entry Period, visit https://www.boxtops4education.com/earn/sweepstakes/2017/Coord-Clipping-Drive (“Sweepstakes Site”), log into your Coordinator account and complete and submit the entry form (the “Entry”). Limit: One (1) Entry per person/email address per day.
Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Released Parties (as defined in Section 8, below) are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, damaged, incomplete, invalid, un-intelligible, garbled, delayed or misdirected Entries. In the event of a dispute as to any Entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
3. Prizes. Five (5) Grand Prizes: Each Official Winner will receive one Box Tops Clipping Drive Prize Pack consisting of 1,000 Box Tops collection bag door hangers, 1,000 leave behind flyers, 20 lawn signs and 10 Box Tops collection boxes. Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of each Grand Prize: $600.00.
Total ARV of all Prizes: $3000.00. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prizes will be awarded directly to school coordinators associated with winning entries (“Winning School”) in accordance with and subject to the Sweepstakes rules and the Official Rules of the Box Tops Program available at https://www.boxtops4education.com/earn/sweepstakes/2017/Coord-Clipping-Drive/official-rules
Prizes cannot be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash by any individual. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. All applicable federal, state and local taxes as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified here as being provided are each Winning School’s responsibility. Limit one prize per person/email address. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
4. Drawing and Awarding of Prizes: Five (5) potential winning entries (each, a “Potential Winner”) will be selected by a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period on or about September 5, 2017. Drawing will be conducted by an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Potential Winners will be notified by e-mail and/or postal mail. If any Potential Winner or the Associated School is found to be in violation of the Official Rules of the BTFE Program and/or these Official Sweepstakes Rules, Sponsor shall have the right, but not the obligation, to disqualify such Potential Winner. By entering, you grant permission to be contacted by Sponsor by mail, email or telephone in connection with the Sweepstakes. You must comply with all terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. A Potential Winner is not an official winner (“Official Winner”) until Potential Winner’s and the Associated School has been verified and Potential Winner has been notified that verification is complete. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor will not accept screen shots or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process. If Sweepstakes Site fails for any reason, any Entry during that time will be deemed a defective Entry and is void and will not be honored.
5. Limitation of Liability: By entering this Sweepstakes, all entrants agree to comply with these Official Rules. Winners and Associated Schools agree that (expect where prohibited) Sponsor may use Winner’s and Associated School’s respective names, cities, and states of residence, pictures, prize information, likeness and logos, voices, and opinions for advertising and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter devised without further permission, consideration or compensation to or from such Winners, Associated Schools or any third party. Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional and advertising agencies, and all respective officers, directors employees, representatives, members, shareholders, assigns and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) shall have no liability and shall be held harmless by Winners and Associated Schools and guests for any damage, loss, rights, claims or liability to person or property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, use or misuse of a prize awarded or participation in this Sweepstakes, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and/or property damage as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, or suspend part of all of this Sweepstakes should a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes at random from among all eligible, non suspect entries received up to the time of such action. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, destroyed, garbled, misdirected or stolen entries or transmissions, or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, lost or misdirected mail, lost or unavailable network connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, faulty or delayed computer transmissions whether caused by Sponsor, entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries which may damage a user’s system or limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize on behalf of a school if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, or threaten any other entrants or Sponsor representatives. Sweepstakes void where prohibited and subject federal state and local laws.
CAUTION – ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATLEY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK ANY AND ALL AVIALABLE REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRNAT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
6. Disputes: Except where prohibited, you agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
8. Winner List: The name of the winners will be posted on the Box Tops for Education website at http://www.boxtops4education.com/earn/bonus-winners.
Sweepstakes sponsored by:
General Mills Sales, Inc
One General Mills Boulevard
Minneapolis, MN 55440